Brad got the decorations out of the attic and I started to unpack them when I noticed that most of my decorations were not Andrew proof. They were glass and breakables! AHH! I decided not to put many of them up.
I decided to focus on the tree and stockings! I do love my stockings!! We got a LIVE tree on Saturday afternoon. We set it up in the living room and it looked great! We put up a gate around it so Andrew would not feel compelled to eat the pine needles or break the ornaments. We decided we would let it be for the day and decorate it on Sunday.
Sunday morning when Andrew woke up his head and ears were all red. We thought, oh well, maybe he just has a little rash... The rash worsened and worsened over the next 2 hours. We had some errands to run, so we were out for about 4 hours. During that time the rash continued to get worse, so I called the doctor. They recommended we give Andrew Benadryl and remove the tree from the house... So much for Christmas decorations! (Thank goodness we spent Christmas in Jackson Hole with Mimi and Grampy's fake tree!)
No comments:
Post a Comment