After that we ran by Michaels to get a few more things for Andrew's Easter party at school. Then we came home, had lunch, and Andrew went down for a nap. He slept about 30 minutes and I left him in his crib another 20 minutes because it was just too short of a nap. I kept hoping he would fall back asleep so I could get some cleaning done. Andrew had other plans...
We went to Ulta because I was in desperate need of some makeup and hair products... Something weird is going on with my hair... It feels dry and doesn't look good... I am not sure what to do with it, so I thought getting some products would help! Andrew helped me by holding some of the hair stuff for me. He was very good!
Then we were off to Wal-Mart to get a few things that I forgot over the weekend. There were quite a few people there at 2:30 in the afternoon. People kept stopping me and telling me how cute Andrew was... He would smile and babble at them. One lady told me she wanted to slobber all over him--- Interesting...
After that, we returned home for a few hours of playing. Andrew wanted to play with bows and an empty bag. He also loves playing on our bed, so we played there for a bit. He is trying to climb up on everything! Here are a few pictures of him playing...
As you can see, he starts off in his overalls and then they just have to go. We prefer lounging clothes for around the house. Andrew really prefers nothing at all... We have mandated a diaper as you know from the last blog post.
On Sunday I was being domesticated so I made some homemade spaghetti sauce. Andrew eats spaghetti at school, but has not yet eaten my spaghetti. I decided that maybe this would be the week to try it again! Tonight we were having spaghetti and I made a plate for Andrew. He did actually take 2 bites and only one of those bites came back out. Then that was it for the spaghetti and he wanted nothing else to do with it. It appears as though Andrew and the spaghetti had a fight, and I think the spaghetti won.
I put Andrew on the counter so I could clean him up a bit before taking him to the bath. When I set him there, he immediately grabbed the hand sanitizer, hand soap, and Windex. I guess he thought he would use those things to clean himself up.
We had a wonderful day today inspite of the bad weather. Hopefully tomorrow will bring more sun and warm weather, so we can head to the park and spend more time outside!
Happy Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment