Thursday, July 23, 2009

Don't Panic!

Rick, my brother, has two English Mastiffs, Bear and Rufus. English Mastiffs are very large dogs and they are also very sweet and gentle. They really love Andrew. Whenever we go over to Rick's house, they can't wait for us to put him down to play so they can lay down next to him. Mom and I were at Rick's house working a little on decorating one afternoon and I put a few blankets down for Andrew to have time to play. Before I could sit down with Andrew, the dogs were right next to him. There was hardly any room for me! I have to admit, I was a little scared because they are so big and Andrew is so small. All three of them had a great time and there were no injuries! Also, there is a disclaimer... I never left Andrew alone with the dogs. Mom and I were right next to Andrew the entire time! Enjoy these pictures! Andrew had a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. Andrew has the dog in a ninja scissor head lock in the last pic - Kevin

    ReplyDelete