Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back Home

Andrew and I had a great time in San Antonio with my mom, Mimi. Brad had a very busy week in New York... He even lost his cell phone in a cab. Called the cell phone and the cab driver had it and then the cab driver returned his cell phone to his hotel... Only Brad would have such great luck getting his phone back.



Brad really missed Andrew and Andrew missed him too. When we got home Andrew was ready to play and once again we were ready to take pictures! YEAH!

Andrew played with his house for a while and his tool set from Uncle Kurt and Aunt Nora. He also showed Brad how he can do his army crawl and drink from a sippy cup with the stopper in! Andrew has a new found love for rolling things. He started playing with his little wagon today! Andrew is making some new noises too. He is making a "b" sound and spitting while he hums... It is very interesting when we feed him because now the food is coming back at us!

Andrew's bottom teeth are really coming in... We had a little scare in San Antonio because I saw black spots on his teeth. I tried brushing it off and it would not come off. I called Dr. Dunn, my dentist and family friend in San Antonio, because I was so worried about his teeth! Turns out it was nothing.... Dr. Dunn told me to use a diaper cloth with toothpaste and rub. It worked and Andrew's teeth were just fine! He must of been chewing on something he was not supposed to chew on... Anyway, with all that said, his teeth are really showing and we have been wanting to get a picture of Andrew's teeth to post on the blog! Brad got a great picture this morning.
I played with Andrew they way my mom did in San Antonio because he seemed to like it so much! He really is a happy baby- well, most of the time.

Brad and I both must be tired because when Brad was feeding Andrew before bed last night, they both fell asleep and then when I was feeding Andrew this morning before his morning nap, we both fell asleep! We had Willson Family Nap Time this morning. When Andrew went down for a nap, Brad, Minnie, and I also went down for a nap. I guess we were all really tired!

Today has been somewhat of a difficult day. Andrew has been crabby and wanting to be held all day. I think he just needs a few days to adjust to being back at home. We'll keep you posted on how he is doing!










No comments:

Post a Comment