So, after our lunch date, Andrew really needed an afternoon nap and I wanted to go to the pool. I put Andrew down and started to get ready to go to the pool... Andrew must have known that I was going swimming without him because he refused to take a nap. Andrew and I went to the pool together. We took Flat Bob with us (see more information about Flat Bob on the next post). Flat Bob was soaked when Andrew threw him in the water, so he had to get out to dry off. Andrew and I had a great time in the pool! Andrew is still getting used to the water. He is very serious in the water, but I think the more he is in it, the more relaxed he will become. Andrew enjoyed taking my sunglasses off and chewing on them for a while. We stayed in the pool for a little over an hour. I love Andrew's little floaty... especially because it has a little shaded area for him. He has such fair skin... He was doomed to have fair skin with Brad and me for parents!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Swimming at Mimi and Grampy's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment